Welcome Band Members, Alumni, Parents and Guests to our Website!
Please sign the guestbook below:

[ << prev ] [ next >> ]
Hey CDHS Bands!

I miss you guys! Great job at the final concert this year! Good luck with Marching Band in the upcoming season. Hopefully I will get to see you guys march at least once at a football game!
I can't wait for this new season of marching band to get started. I feel like it is going to be a great show, and I know all of you will work together and very hard to make this happen. Love you all!!
Greetings from Baghdad! I trust that everyone is doing well and the students are enjoying summer. I will be coming into town sometime in August and hope to make it to a rehearsal or camp (I havent gone into the calendar yet). Anyhow you guys take care and the website is really coming along. take care and god bless.
Website looks great! Mark Shell is my hero! Hope you guys are doing well. Come over to Eagleland and visit anytime!!

Wes
Hi Guys! Its great to see all of you doing so well. I cant wait for the marching band season to begin. Every time that I see a performance, it makes me proud to be an alumni of the Central Davidson Bands. Good luck this season, and I'll see you soon!
Hey guys. The website is wonderful. Everytime I see the marching band, it brings back memories of what seems like so long ago. Enjoy every minute of the wonderful times, friendships, and love. I am very proud to be an alumni of the Spartan Legion Band and Central Davidson High school. Good luck this season, and I hope to see you soon!
We are really excited for a new season of marching band as this will be our first year. Looking forward to working with everyone!
Wassup?! This be your friendly neighborhood band geek dropping by to check out the website. Looks awesome! Can't wait to see the marching band in Boone this coming season. Hope to hear great things from everyone and hope you enjoy the up and school year. Have fun, work hard, and all that jazz. Smiley
Looks great! Wishing everybody a great year!
TERRIFIC WEBSITE! MR. D. THANK YOU FOR ALL YOU DO FOR OUR KIDS! WE ARE LOOKING FORWARD TO AN EXCITING YEAR !
I'm looking foward to be in Precussion!!!
I just wanted to let everyone know how great you did at your first game last night. You sounded great, and you looked great. You all should be very proud of yourselves. I can tell you have been working hard, and the hard work is paying off. Keep up the good work guys, and it will continue to pay off. I look forward to the rest of the season with you, as a chaperone, a band mom, and a huge fan of the Central Davidson Spartan Legion Marching Band. Go Band!!
Hey guys! I hope everything is going well... I know you guys are working hard, keep on keeping on. I miss you guys and good luck this year! Mr. D you rock!
Greetings to all current and former Spartans! You have an exceptional band director in Mr. Daugherty-be sure to thank him for his hard work! If any from the class of '98 reads this, look me up on facebook (I live in Wisconsin, to narrow down the search). Best wishes to all (practice well!),

Aaron

The city is built
To music, therefore never built at all,
And therefore built forever.
-Alfred Lord Tennyson
Hey Mr.D!Looking forward to a great year!your a great teacher and am looking forward to learning alot of mew things!
I am the older brother of Mark Shell and also an alumni of the Marching Spartan Bands. I jsut drop in to check out this web site and may I say it is remarkable to see all of you guys carrying on the tradition of excellence. Although I don't make many of your performances I do keep tabs on the band program from those that I know are up and coming I am proud to say, by your hard work and strive for excellence, you make me proud to be part of the history made and in making. Continue to strive for the proverbial brass ring and remember life is what you make of it. GO BRASS!!!!!
Hey Central Davidson Spartan Legion! I just visited your awesome web page and viewed your videos from Ashe County competition. The band sounds and looks great. Keep up the good work. Look forward to seeing you Saturday at Western Alamance. Good luck.
Hey, I think were doing great on all of our songs!!!
this is a great website mr.d. i can't wait to start this new year and im ready for a great state contest. thank you for all you do for me and everyone else. teaaching us life lessons as we go on, and i know someday down the road we'll all look back and thank you for helping us someway
Aaron Fuller said:
Greetings to all current and former Spartans! You have an exceptional band director in Mr. Daugherty-be sure to thank him for his hard work! If any from the class of '98 reads this, look me up on facebook (I live in Wisconsin, to narrow down the search). Best wishes to all (practice well!),

Aaron

The city is built
To music, therefore never built at all,
And therefore built forever.
-Alfred Lord Tennyson
Howdy...just on here getting this new solo for next year.
Figured I'd drop in and leave a note
(New Message)Thought I would drop in and say hello!
Hey! Just wanted to drop a thank you by for Mr. D he has been a wonderful teacher for the past four years. I hope he will touch many more lives like he has touched mine.
Thanks
Greetings from the class of 1985 spartan marching band - the site looks great and the band has come along way since I graduated. I miss all my band mates wherever they may be. Go flute players whoever you may be. I was first chair flute for many years at CDHS and enjoyed my time in band more than anything else. Just remember to reach for your dreams and music is certainly a way to get there. I'm an example of a Bachelors and masters in music from UNCG, so dreams can be achieved. Much continued luck to all of you.
[ << prev ] [ next >> ]