K-14 is a countywide initiative sponsored and coordinated by the
Business/Education Partnership of Davidson County and Davidson Vision.
The initiative is a coalition of the following organizations:
- Business/Education Partnership Davidson Vision
- Denton Area Chamber of Commerce Davidson County Schools
- Lexington Area Chamber of Commerce Lexington City Schools
- Northern Davidson Chamber of Commerce Thomasville City Schools
- Thomasville Area Chamber of Commerce Workforce Development Board
- Communities in School-Lexington/Davidson Co Communities in Schools-Thomasville
- Davidson County Community College
The specific goals of the K-14 initiative are to:
- reduce the dropout rate and
- increase the college-attending rate of public school students throughout Davidson County.
For more information on the K-14 initiative visit the Davidson County Schools Website.