Computer Lab Rules
1. Come in Quietly.
2. No gum, candy or drinks permitted in the computer lab.
3. Work quietly.
4. Keep your hands on your own computer.
5. Raise your hand for help.
6. Stay seated at all times.
7. Students must have agenda open to internet permission when accessing the internet.
8. Keep your area clean. Throw all paper in the trash. Straighten computers back to original position before leaving.
9. Please quit all applications before leaving.
10. File out in an orderly manner. (Counter clockwise with station 13 leading out and center stations filing out last)
11. Absolutely no disrespect. Always be courteous!
Computer Lab Rules for Cheryl Skeen is currently under construction. Please come back later.