Please remember that all Davidson County School System employees are responsible for knowing and following all directives as listed in the Employee Handbook and the School Board Policy Manual.
Davidson County Schools
Logon to the following website: www.davidson.k12.nc.us and click on Staff, then Benefits, then Enrollment (LOCATED ON THE DAVIDSON COUNTY SCHOOLS HOME PAGE)
To enter the Enrollment internet site:
- Enter Case ID: M124
- Enter the Online ID which is: last 5 digits of your SSN, first initial of first name and
- Example: John Smith #123-45-6789 would be 56789js
- Enter your password which is: enroll13
- You must type in the Security Code that you see on the screen.
- Click “Sign In”
- Click “Agree” and then “Next”.
- Clicking “Agree” will allow you to enter the site. Once you click “Agree” you will go to the “Welcome Page.”
- Click “Enter” to continue.
- Clicking “Disagree” will prevent you from viewing the rest of the internet site.
- Initially you will view the Start Page which contains important information relative to the site. Take a moment to read the information provided.
- Click “Next” to continue.
- The next screen will be “Employee Data” (you can update and correct information on this screen by clicking “Edit”.
- Click “Next” to proceed to the following screen(s).
- You may always go to the “Navigation Bar” located on the left side of the screen and choose the benefit that you wish to view, enroll in, or make changes without scrolling through all of the screens.
- From the “Election Summary” screen you can review your benefit selection(s) and print a copy for your records.
- To print the Election Summary, click on the “Print Confirmation Statement Tab” at the bottom of the page.
- You will then need to click “Print” at the top of the “Benefit Election Form” page. Once you have printed the form, click “Close Window”. Retain this print-out as proof of the benefits you have selected for the 2013-2014 plan year.
You may enter and exit the website and update your elections as often as you like from May 17, 2013 through August 1, 2013. The site will recall the last change made each time you log on. For any changes you make, please print the benefit election summary confirmation statement for your records.
If you should have any questions regarding this year’s enrollment, please contact Shelly Hodges, Benefits Representative at 336-242-5531 or email at email@example.com. Mark III Brokerage contact information is Cindy Horton at 800-532-1044 ext. 210 or email at firstname.lastname@example.org.