Parents|Students » Release Request

Release Request

Davidson County Schools is No Longer Accepting Release Requests to outside districts. 
The Board believes that in almost all cases, the child should attend the school district that serves his/her lawful permanent residence. Exceptions to this will be made in limited circumstances within specified criteria. Any releases or admissions for students pursuant to Policy 6.3 will be granted for one school year ONLY and requests for renewal must be made annually prior to June 15th of each school year.