Inaugural Superintendent's Holiday Card Contest
- Designs must be original.
- Designs by any student in Davidson County Schools, grades Pre-K through 12 will be accepted.
- Student artwork should be two-dimensional. Any medium is acceptable. The orientation may be portrait or landscape.
- The size of the artwork is suggested to be as close to 6 1/4 by 4 5/8 as possible. The printer can resize anything smaller or larger but this could impact the clarity of the image. Using a standard 8 x 11 sheet of paper or construction paper should not be an issue.
- Each school will select their top choice based on their entries with all submissions screened by the visual art teacher.
- Each entry should include identifying information including the student’s name, grade, school, and visual art teacher.
- Designs must be submitted via courier to Keri Johnston, Executive Assistant to the Superintendent by 5:00PM on October 25, 2019. Include the attached student permission form with the winning entry.
- Superintendent of Schools, Dr. Emily Lipe will judge submitted designs. Winners will be notified by October 31, 2019.
- By submitting a design, you are allowing the future unconditional use of your card design(s) by Davidson County Schools.
- The winning design will be framed and re-presented to the student artist!
Questions? Contact James Daugherty, Arts Education Specialist at email@example.com or Ext. 5812